Download Fetal Doppler Baby Heartbeat APK
There's nothing quite like hearing your child's heartbeat for the first time! This baby heartbeat monitor app turns your phone into a mini stethoscope, allowing you to hear and record starting at the 20-24th week of pregnancy. Crisp HD graphics for all hi-res displays! The zodiac predictions are free; making fetal doppler heartbeat recordings can be unlocked in-app.
– Live monitoring and recording of your baby's heart beat during the last 12-16 weeks of pregnancy.
– Pulse estimation.
– Live PCG (phonocardiogram) readout of the heartbeat; functions like a baby doppler, but uses your phone's microphone instead.
– Save, rename, and access your recordings for later.
– Zodiac projections for your baby based on your due date. What kind of little person will they be? This offers infant and early childhood parenting tips based on their astrological sign.
– Headphones without an embedded microphone.
TIPS FOR FINDING HEARTBEAT
– Feel for the baby's back and place the phone's mic against that spot; it's closest to their heart. Monitor your own pulse to differentiate between yours and your baby's.
– Record in ABSOLUTE silence for at least 30 seconds for the algorithm to remove background noise.
– Bigger headphones are better. The loudest frequencies of the heart are very low, and small speakers and headphones won't be able to play them.
– Take your phone out of its case. Boost the volume if needed and try to set the noise reduction so you can hear the beats but no white noise in-between.
– If you've been pregnant for less than a few months, you may have to wait until the baby's heart is big enough.
NOTE: This is not a substitute for care from an obstetrician or other medical professional. Contact a licensed obstetrician for your prenatal care. If you have an emergency, call 911.